Message From Jorge Adeler
With cases rising around the country, we would like to assure all of our valued friends and clients that we are taking every precaution available to ensure the safety and health of our customers and employees. All employees are wearing masks and practicing social distancing measures. All of our customers must wear a mask while in the showroom and allow us to do a wellness temperature check. We have also limited the number of clients to 8 at one time. We have added plexiglass dividers on every showcase, at our design desk and at our checkout counter. We have a strict nightly cleaning schedule and daily sanitizing protocols in place.
We’ve loved being a part of this community for over 45 years and look forward for many more amazing years together,
Jorge, Val, Wendy
All guests must wear a mask that covers the nose and mouth at all times. If you don’t have a mask, we have masks available. Children over the age of three should wear masks, too.
6 Feet Apart
Please maintain a 6-foot distance from visitors not in your party. Look for the prompts on the floor for help.
Are You Well?
If you feel ill or have a temperature, please stay home and reschedule your visit.
Wash your hands frequently. Automatic hand sanitizing stations can be found on every floor.
Safety And Cleaning Procedures
We are sanitizing every morning before we open the showroom to clients and we are wiping door handles and showcases after each customer. We are following all state and federal mandates with regard to cleaning and sanitizing.
- We are limiting our clients to 8 at one time in our showroom to allow for ample space for browsing in comfort.
- We offer water, coffee, tea and wine but ask that you please take it with you to-go after you browse the showroom.
We Ask Of You:
- Following state and local guidelines, masks are mandatory in public. Please plan on wearing a mask that covers your nose and mouth while in the showroom. If you don’t have your own mask, we can provide one for you. If you are unable to wear a mask due to a disability, a full face shield can be worn instead.
- Please observe all social distancing requirements, including limiting your group size to fewer than 8 people. Onsite signage will be in place to help remind you to keep 6 feet between your party and other visitors.
- Come back another day if you are not feeling well.
- Wash your hands frequently, and use our hand sanitizer upon entering and exiting the showroom.